Thursday, September 15, 2011

St. Andrews, Sept 30th.

If you're planning to attend the evening event at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church on Friday, September 30th at 7:30pm, I'd love for you to spend a few minutes to watch one or more of the following videos. 

St. Stephen's University: My school that stretched my mind and my footsteps. 

Why I got on board, and spent six months volunteering on the border of Thailand and Burma with DEPDC:

Feel free to browse previous blogs; though somewhat dated, some say they are interesting ; ). 

I love to speak, share stories, discuss, and answer questions, and am really looking forward to meeting each of you. Stay tuned for information on Thalita Shwe and how she will use the funds raised in the free will offering on September 30th. 

I hope to see you all there!

PS. The reason heaven needs to meet earth in a big, sloppy, wet kiss... and why sometimes I cry:

No comments:

Post a Comment