Thursday, November 5, 2009

hurrah!

Hi there!

I've just come back from a shopping expedition elated! It was a daunting task... I wanted to find a gift for my Thai mom that would communicate how grateful I am. I wandered inside this little teak furniture shop with a budget... and I found a lovely teak and bamboo mirror for her bedroom, and I still had about 300 baht I could spend. Ah! Just as I was leaving I found an elephant holding a snowflake dish on it's trunk! K... it sounds dorky, but I was like, YES! I only bartered down 100baht... I am so picky with presents, but this one I feel SO happy with and I was so intimidated to try and put my gratitude in an object :S. *sigh. But... how perfect! Canada and Thailand in one gift! :).

Mmmm... I just had to share my happiness :).

No comments:

Post a Comment