Sunday, January 31, 2010

monk journals.


Monk journal update:

From Moei (second from the left), Thursday January 28th.

I have two are cat. they are friends with me. I give them food everyday. When I sad I have them play with me. They are pretty and they are help each other. They are play with people everyday.

When I watches news on the t.v. I saw earthquak in Haity. many people die. When I watches. I am feel sad and people poor in the Haity.

From my new student, Yeejun (not in the picture), Friday, January 29th.

I'm Yeejun. I have many friends. They are very good my friend. Sometime I have homwork they help me. Sometimes what they have I help they too. My friends are they live in Wat Pha Thak Mae Sai. I love they very much.

1 comment:

  1. hehehe. i love hearing what your monks write. so great!! AH and nicci!! Praise God that KiangSen became a Christian!! I had tears running down my cheeks as I was reading your email.. OUR GOD IS SOOOO GREAT!!!! You must be so thrilled! I love you so much and I love hearing your stories. Blessings sister. xxx And a smile from ollie :)

    ReplyDelete