Thursday, February 4, 2010

just news

Holler friends! If you're not on my e-mail list and you want to celebrate with me, comment to tell me you want me to send you an e-mail ;).

My evening class of monks (which keep expanding... :S) and my friend KiangSen, who attends from the local jewellery factory.


On a side note, I also ended up entering into a race last weekend (of which I am still feeling the painful side-effects from... I couldn't even ride my bike earlier this week. This is what comes from not training), the 'Mai Sai Mini Marathon'. I had a lovely time and actually ended up winning in my division! I also got to see more of Mai Sai as we ran along the little mountain side-streets (also very painful hills). In the picture you can see Lois, a missionary's daughter from Singapore who attends the Burmese Church, Elphia also from Singapore as a missionary, myself, and the race coordinator. It was a lovely time of making new friends and having fun with old ones :).

1 comment: