Monday, February 8, 2010

e-mail to myself.

You can do it Nicola! You can do it.

Remember. You have GOOD ideas, even though you can't always see the big picture you've got the little steps really well! You can't do everything, but what you can do, you will do. Use your trusty Canadian education, and always act out of your firm belief in equality and human rights! woop woop!

-yourself.

(an e-mail I sent myself while I was sending attachments. and then realized I was actually writing an encouragement note to myself... and thought it was too funny not to share. You should try it. What would you write in an e-mail note to yourself?)

1 comment:

  1. haha you're so great. didnt i buy you a pad of paper that said "my great ideas"? did you run out? :) you always have such good ideas!! when i am in a bad mood or just tired of life, i tell myself to act as you would, because you are always so friendly to everyone. i always find myself doing things like smiling at strangers, calling grocery tellers by name, and talking to random people when i try to be more like you. you make this world a better place, nicola ruth gladwell :) thank you for motivating me to be a better person! love you!!

    ReplyDelete